Saturday, March 14, 2009

We're All Set




We got our sign put in our yard this morning. There is a box attached with fliers for people to take. And then the lockbox is on one of the pillars in front. Our Broker brought us the real estate agent sign-in sheet and more fliers that show multiple pictures of the interior for people to take home with them. Al and I think the interior pictures look really good, but we are biased of course. I guess people are allowed to come as early as 9:00am and as late as 8:00 pm. I'm going to have to get myself and Avery ready first thing in the morning, just in case.

Today we bought flowers to go in our flower pot on the front porch and also a plant/tree thing to go on our back porch. We cleaned both areas and tried to create a nice little sitting area in the back. I think it looks really good. Avery was excited to pull out her watering can. One of her jobs is to help us take care of the plants, which she really seems to enjoy.

0 comments: