Sunday, March 1, 2009

28 weeks...

I had another doctor's appointment this week. Everything is good. When my doctor measured me she laughed because she said that our baby was scrunched all at the top. I told her that explains why I'm having trouble breathing. I measured 29 cm...1 cm bigger than the 28 weeks that I am. She said it doesn't mean anything right now though. Avery was only 6 pounds, 9 oz., but Al was a huge baby. So I'm wondering if this baby takes more after Al...

The most exciting thing is that she scheduled my c-section!! So we have an actual birth-day on the calendar. Our baby is scheduled to arrive the morning after Al's med school graduation, so that will be a super exciting week for us.

For the first time ever, including when I was pregnant with Avery, my fingers swelled up yesterday. I was panicked that I wouldn't be able to get my wedding ring off, but it did with some heavy duty soap and water. My feet were pretty puffy too. But they look a lot better this morning.

1 comments:

nyn said...

Hooray!! I am so excited for you. It sounds like all the timing is working out. :)