Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Avery's Dance 'Recital'


Yesterday was Avery's last dance class for Tap and Twirl. She has loved it so much and it has been fun watching her learn new skills and try to get the dance moves down. The teacher called yesterday the 'recital' but it was really pretty much the same as her other practices. I didn't get to go because I have been sick, but Al did a really good job of getting some cute videos. Tomorrow Avery starts another round of cooking classes and then at the very end of March through the month of April she will be taking a tap/ballet combo with her same teacher that she had for tap and twirl.







Sorry, these are all really short, but we were hoping to make it easier to upload them. I'm not sure that it made a difference, but oh well. Avery was really excited about her candy flower bouquet, as I'm sure you could tell at the end of the one video.

1 comments:

Clark Family said...

I LOVE the leg warmers, and I have to say...she did the best:)