Sunday, September 7, 2008

Siblings




These are pictures of me and my brothers, my dad and most of his brothers and sisters, and my mom with 4 of her 5 sisters and without her 1 brother.

Some things about these pictures: I love how in the one with my mom and her sisters there is a diet coke on the floor in the background. We love diet coke so much, almost like a sibling, so it's kind of fitting.

I'm not sure what I am doing in the picture of me and my brothers with Jessie. I am leaning in so close to Jessie. I'm hoping that the photographer was making me do that and that I wasn't just smothering Jessie. It was super windy all of a sudden at that point and my hair was in my face and my skirt kept doing a Marilyn Monroe and was blowing up in the air. Maybe I am just trying to control everything. I hope the professional photographer gets a better picture of me than this one :)

And although you can't see Daren's face in the picture of my dad with his siblings I have no doubt that the professional got them all in. It was just the angle I was at.

2 comments:

nyn said...

LOL about the diet coke and your poor skirt. You all looks beautiful. I love the colors!!

Anonymous said...

i still can't get over jon being a grown man now! he will forever be the little kid taking over the nintendo to me. your parents look so great! just as i remember them...you and derek too! what a happy day for your family!!