Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Reception




I am mad at myself for not taking hardly any pictures at the reception! It was so beautiful. There were pictures and candles, limes, etc. everywhere! And I didn't get any pictures of us in our reception outfits, tuxes, or the kids all dolled up in their gowns and suits. The kids almost stole the show they were just so cute!

I thought the reception at Market Street was great. I didn't know they had that big courtyard in the back with the awning and all of the greenery. It was a really good atmosphere. The food was super too. We had a sit-down dinner at the beginning for all of the wedding guests and the food was fabulous. Then we had different food brought out for the reception and it was so pretty and really good too.

Al had a lot of fun hanging out with his friend and mission companion, Craig. And then he spent most of the night hanging out with his dad and his sister, Sarah. I was glad that they were able to catch up since Al was in SLC for less than 48 hours.

1 comments:

nyn said...

I don't know if I can say enough how adorable Avery's dress is. I LOVE it. She must be a model she is so cute.