Thursday, April 29, 2010

James' Birthday








Here are some of the pictures from James' birthday. He was sick the day before and the day of his birthday, so he wasn't in the best of spirits...as is evident in some of the pictures. Poor little guy. We took the family pictures at the beginning when he was still pretty happy. We had pizza for dinner, which is usually one of his favorites, but he didn't touch it. Then we let him open his presents. We gave James one of those little cars to ride around in. Avery has been asking for days if James could open that present. I ordered it a while ago and it had been sitting in the laundry room until the big day. So she was more than anxious for the present opening. We also gave James some sand/beach toys which he seemed super happy with. Avery wanted to help wrap presents too so earlier that day when I was wrapping James' she grabbed some random toys from around the house to wrap up for James. It was pretty cute.

I had been toying around with having some friends over for cake and ice cream, but am glad I decided not to because James was sooo ornery. He spent most of his birthday sucking his thumb, crying, whimpering, etc. At 7 o'clock we decided that the party was over for him and we put him to bed. Avery was pretty thrilled that she got the car to herself for a while.

3 comments:

Clark Family said...

wow, you look great, love the hair! Oh and those kids are pretty cute too!

Jessie said...

Jenny, you look so great! Oh my gosh. I haven't seen you in a while, but you look awesome. Love the long hair too!

Jeff and Brittney said...

I agree with Laura, my first thought was BEAUTIFUL HAIR! It is so long and pretty! You look great!
I miss you and hope you are well!
Britt