Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Morning






Easter morning was a lot of fun. Avery had been looking forward to it for a while and I knew that as soon as Jamie saw the candy he would be excited too.

I just love the smiling picture of James. He is just like that--always smiling and laughing and pretty easy going. I hope he stays this way. Avery told me today that Jamie is her best friend. He thinks that anything she does is pretty spectacular.

The Easter bunny had hidden lots of plastic eggs around the house, so as soon as the kids were done checking out their baskets they set out to find the eggs. James found one and was content with that, so it was up to Avery to find the rest. I think we all spent the rest of the day in a chocolate daze.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Ok I am loving the picture of James with his candy, it is so cute! I'm glad you guys had a great Easter! One more month and then we get to hang out! Can't wait!!

Unknown said...

James with that candy...priceless! You can see his pure happiness with CANDY! I can relate! What a fun idea of hiding the eggs for them to find that morning. brilliant! I may just copy that for next year, if I remember it that is!