Monday, May 4, 2009

Sweet Avery






James gave Avery a new baby doll stroller for her baby Laura!! She was just thrilled and couldn't wait to take Laura (named after our good friend Laura Clark :) on a walk to the park. Al said that baby Laura made a few trips down the slide. Avery said Laura really liked it. It makes me smile to imagine watching that.

Avery is doing fairly well being a big sister. There have been a few hard/emotional moments and she's still learning how to be gentle, but she is adjusting. Here are a couple of pictures of her giving attitude. Grandma 'Nette' thought they needed to be posted so Uncle Jubes could have a look :)

1 comments:

Clark Family said...

first of all, that is the sweetest thing that she named her baby after me, what can I say I'm a little teary eyed. Second of all how sweet is that baby, I can't wait to see him again...and you of course!!