Friday, May 22, 2009

More James Pics




Here are some pictures of James from this past week. He is starting to be awake a lot more now...usually for 2 hour blocks in the middle of the night...but sometimes I can swing it so he's awake in the evening and we can avoid those middle of the night visits that he and I have. Avery really likes it when he's awake and becomes really excited and tries to interact with him. She gets so tickled that he is looking at her. For some reason she is very concerned that James doesn't have any eyebrows yet. She has fixated on this detail and likes to point out that my friend's (you, Laura) baby (who is 10 months old) has his eyebrows, but James does not. I have assured her that his eyebrows are on their way. He is just so darling and so much fun to have around. James has starting making cooing sounds here and there and I think we almost got a smile the other day. In the picture that he's wearing the light blue outfit it almost looks like a little smile on his sweet face. I love it when he smiles in his sleep though. So cute. I can't believe he'll be a month old next week!

0 comments: