Monday, May 4, 2009

The First Few Days Home







Here are some of my favorite pictures from the first few days home. James is such a little snuggler. He just loves to cuddle, and we love to oblige him. He likes to touch my hair when he is upset and he likes to have his legs and feet bare when you feed him. Then he kind of rubs them on you. Pretty cute. The first few days after he was born he made this high pitched trilling sound. It was adorable, but I never got it on camera :( He still has the sweetest little newborn cry. As you can tell I am just loving him like crazy.

He is starting to be a little more awake, but not much. We gave him his first bath at home and he was not happy!! And I just love the picture of James all bundled up and asleep on our bed. That could be baby announcement material. He is such a doll.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh, he is so cute!!! I can hardly stand it! That is so cute that he has his own little personality. How adorable!

janet said...

jenny, he's perfect! what a cutie...can't wait to see more of him.