Monday, May 11, 2009

Coming Around...?



We've had some rough patches with Avery these past couple of weeks, but I think things are starting to get better.

The other day I was folding the laundry. I got up to go and do something and when I came back to the laundry Avery had unfolded all of the washclothes and laid them on top of James. She said that he was cold and he needed to warm up.

On another day Avery had asked me to get down her rock collection for her. She studied her rocks for awhile and I spent some time discussing them with her. Then she took all of her rocks over to baby James (who was asleep) so that he could see the rocks too. She even was trying to tell him about some of them.

Maybe she's coming around...?

1 comments:

Jeff and Brittney said...

Avery is good to think of James! I like how the wash clothes show just how little James is. That will be nice to compare with in a year as he will be so big! I have found that every day that passes proves to be even a little better than the last. That is always a good trend. Keep getting your rest!
Love, Britt