Monday, June 2, 2008

Look What Avery Built



Avery built these 4 different tracks all by herself. I think she did a great job!

We played with the trains earlier this morning. I helped Avery build a big track and then we got out her Littlest Pet Shop animals and we set them up inside the loop of the track to make a 'zoo' that the train would ride by.

After the zoo was set up and we had the train going we got out her Little People school bus and loaded up the kids so that they could go on a field trip to the trains and the zoo. Avery thought that was pretty fun.

But tonight Avery got out the tracks and the only thing I helped her with was unzipping the backpack that holds all of the tracks. When she got the tracks finished the way she wanted them she got out her cars and trains and had them ride around for a while.

2 comments:

nyn said...

It is a very fun train. My girls loved it!!

Sarah said...

She is so smart! I really have let you down with my commenting lately, haven't I?