Friday, June 6, 2008

Ladybug sprinkler





Avery got this new ladybug sprinkler the other day from Grandma Nette and she loves it. She didn't really know what it was for at first and would just carry it around like it was a stuffed animal, pointing out the eyes and all the colors, etc. She informed me that the part that hooks onto the hose was the ladybug's tail.

Anyway, yesterday was a really hot and sunny day and so we put Avery's swimsuit on and set the sprinkler up. She absolutely loved it. The water was freezing but she didn't care at all. She got soaking wet! She would run through it, sit on it, jump over it, try to drink the water, etc. I know that this sprinkler will be a good summer activity for us.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness! I love her swimming suit, I love the sprinkler, I love her drinking the water, I love her! I love everything about this post! So cute.