Friday, May 2, 2008

Pigs in a blanket




Wednesday was one of my favorite cooking classes.

We started by making pigs in a blanket. Avery loved working with the dough again and was pretty excited about the hot dog. They also put cheese in there before they rolled it up.

Then we made dessert sushi! It was sooo cute! These pictures don't really do it justice. There was a ton of stuff there that you could use to make the 'sushi' and some of the toppings looked so cute and more realistic. But I let Avery choose the toppings and she stuck to the swedish fish and the M&Ms. I loved the dessert sushi. It tasted better than you thought it was going to, and it is so fun. I want to make them again for the next time we have a get together or whatever.

1 comments:

Bex said...

so how do you make dessert sushi? I have a friend with a 4-year-old daughter and we'd love this!! Send me an email. :) I love the pictures from cooking class.