Friday, February 29, 2008

Little Chef




Avery likes to help me in the kitchen sometimes. The other night I was making breakfast food for dinner. I had this tube of crescent rolls in the fridge that would go along with the dinner and so I called Avery in to help me make them.

I showed her how to roll the first one and then she rolled all the rest! It was so cute to watch her little hands work. She got so excited about putting them in the oven. Sometimes when I let her help me she wants to watch whatever is in the oven and so I turn on the oven light for her.

When the cresecent rolls were done she wanted to eat one right away. She was so excited about what she had made.

A while ago I signed me and Avery up for a Mommy & Me cooking class. It doesn't start until April, but I think Avery is going to love it.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh she is so cute! How was your weekend?

John and Lara said...

that is so cute. Your a nicer mom than me I get frustrated when he tires to help me cook because it takes so much longer. I need to have more patience. I had fun at book club!