Thursday, March 6, 2008

Taking a Nap


Yesterday I put Avery down for a nap. She had been acting tired all morning and then fell asleep at 12:30 on the way back from Target. I carefully carried her to her bed but she woke up (not happy) when I lay her down. She wanted her ba-ba and so I went down to the kitchen to get her some milk.

I brought it back up and everything seemed fine. Her eyes were already falling closed. I went downstairs and Al called me on his way to a clinic out in O'Fallon. As I was talking to him I could hear little bumps and thuds above my head. After I hung up I went upstairs and listened at Avery's door. There were definitely noises coming from inside.

I opened the door and found this: Avery standing in her shirt and princess moon boots. She had moved all of her stuffed animals to her little table and was playing with her little bunnies, making them "hop hop hop!"

That was the end of yesterday's nap.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanks for the comments. With all the comments I make on other people's blogs I don't get very many back. :(