Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt





Yesterday morning we had a little Easter egg hunt for Avery.

I hid 8 little plastic eggs around our familiy room for Avery to find.
She did a really good job on her own this year! Last year I remember directing her from egg to egg, but she seemed to get the concept this year and found the first 3 or 4 without being prompted.

The difference this year being that as soon as she found an egg she wanted to open it immediately and scarf down the chocolates before moving on to the next one. We let her do this a few times but then moved her along to find the other eggs so that she wouldn't get too sick!

I keep thinking that one of these years we will be able to have a little egg hunt outside, but it was in the low 40's yesterday.

As you can tell from the pictures, Avery really enjoyed the hunt.
















1 comments:

John and Lara said...

She looks so happy. what a find. Don't kid make everything so much better? I love holidays more now that I get to do stuff for Kaysen than when I was a kid and got all the stuff.