Saturday, March 22, 2008

Harold the Helicopter


I took this picture a while ago but am just getting around to posting it. Avery loves Thomas the Train and knows the names of most of the other trains in her books and on the shows.

Her new favorite is Harold the Helicopter. My mom gave him to Avery for part of her Easter present. We kind of gave it to her early just because she's been a real trooper this last week.

As you can see, she was thrilled with her new addition. She wanted him to sleep in her bed every night. I was surprised to go in and see her a couple of hours later, still holding onto Harold.

She's also wearing her "fuzzies." That is what she calls her fleece jammies. She has a purple pair too, which she highly prefers over the pink ones, but they were in the wash. Avery will pull them out of her laundry basket and beg me to put them on her. I have to admit that I've indulged her a few times.

0 comments: