Friday, February 15, 2008

Daddy's Valentine



Yesterday Al got to come home early from the hospital because the surgeon he is working with was out of town. We spent a few minutes together in the morning and then Avery and I left to go to her playgroup's Valentine Party.

When we got home Al had some surprises waiting for us. Here are pictures of Avery with her first rose! You can see on her face how excited she was. I have some more cute pictures of it too. She was so excited when Al showed her this rose. She kept exclaiming, "Hold it! Hold flower!"

Al also had 3 red roses for me and our traditional box of chocolate covered strawberries. Avery and I were both pleased with our Valentine. He did a great job!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

I love this background too! Even though this post looks familiar I still love checking it to see what you have done with the background ;)