Saturday, July 19, 2008

St. Charles aka Paris


Sometimes in the car we play this game where I will call out "I see a gas station!" and then Avery will look for it and go, "There it is!" So today we were driving to the mall and we were playing the game. "I see the American Flag!" "There it is!" "I see a McDonald's!" "There it is!" and so on.

We drove past the St. Charles police station and outside the police station is a big radio tower. All of a sudden Avery yelled from the backseat, "I see the Eiffel Tower!!" It took Al and I a couple of seconds to catch on, but then we got a good chuckle out of it. It does kinda look like the Eiffel Tower...

I also thought it was so neat the other day when we were outside playing. There was an oil stain out on the street and Avery said, "Oh look! It's a turtle!" I studied it out for a little bit and then saw exactly what she was talking about. The oil stain was in the shape of a turtle!

She's a visual little thing...

2 comments:

nyn said...

I am just impressed she even knows Eiffel Tower. I don't think Adelle knows that!!

Anonymous said...

that's so cute! i bet she has you cracking up all the time! sorry i haven't emailed...i'm on a business trip for 2 weeks without a computer at night. i'll try to draft one up soon!