Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I Sold One!



I sold a cake! After I made the practice wedding cake for Jen, I had a bunch of friends over to help us eat it. My friend Carolyn called me the other day and asked if she could hire me to make her sister's birthday cake! She picked the chocolate chip/chocolate shavings cake (otherwise known as BTS cake).

I switched to chocolate icing for the birthday cake and added some pink dots and writing to jazz it up a little bit. Anyway, I wish I were better at taking pictures of food...I can never seem to get the lighting, angles, etc. right. I think a better background might help too :)

Thanks Carolyn, for the job! You'll have to let me know how Rachel likes it!

1 comments:

nyn said...

WE LOVED IT!!!! Rachel had to buy a special container so she could take half home with her. She wanted to make sure her husband got to taste how awesome the cake was. Thank you again for doing such a fabulous job!!!