Tuesday, February 5, 2013
Today our sweet Vee Vee turns 7! I can't believe that she is 7 already...that sounds so much older than 6 for some reason! We celebrated her birthday yesterday so that Al could be with us and so I will add pictures later. Today the boys and I are going to the school to have lunch with her and then she is having a little friends birthday party at the end of the month.
Some things about Avery at 7:
- She is a sweet girl. She is usually very willing to share, even without being prompted.
- Avery does well at school and enjoys it.
- She has lost 7 teeth now and that top left permanent tooth is finally making an appearance!
- Avery loves music on the radio, and she still loves Taylor Swift the most.
- She has just started taking piano lessons from a girl in the ward. Her first song is Mary Had a Little Lamb :)
- Avery is the 3rd girl in her dance class to do the 'seal pose' and they have to do it so that their feet cover their eyes and can play peek-a-boo. Her teacher makes a big deal about it and gives them a prize. It's pretty crazy how flexible little kids are!
- She can be quite dramatic...! At a recent trip to the park Avery fell off the swing (a small fall) and she declared that this park "was the worst park ever!!!" And after seeing what happened when she woke up with a bloody nose yesterday I think it is safe to say that she will not follow in Al's footsteps and become a doctor, like she once claimed :)
- Avery is a collector. American Girls stuff, little trinkets, jewelry, notebooks, stickers, pens and pencils etc.
- Her favorite foods are meatballs and steak
- She LOVES both sets of grandparents. She asks almost every day when can we move to Utah/Idaho...
- At a recent church activity, while playing a getting to know you game, Avery said about herself, "I love the color green...no matter what!" This is very true. Sometimes she will add that she likes purple and hot pink second best.
- Avery has some strong interests in: Super Mario anything, volcanoes, the color green, the wii, holidays in general, crafting especially if it involves scissors, wearing new clothes (but not shopping), wishing/wanting to see snow, going to the movies, still loves Tinkerbell.
We love Aves so much. She is a great big sister. She is funny, loving, spunky and smart. We are so grateful that we have been blessed with her.