Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Grandma Nette and Grandpa Dave


Grandma Nette and Grandpa Dave helped us move to Houston. They were there for the loading up of the truck, the drive, and the unloading. They were SO much help, I don't think we could ever thank them enough. Al and I have both been blessed with GREAT parents.

Avery had a blast while they were here and was so sad to see them go. Avery was pretty upset when Grandma Nette left to go home and it made me so sad. She said, "No Grandma Nette, you can't leave me! You need to stay in Houston!" It is hard living so far away :(

I love this picture of my kids with my parents.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dave & Annette...you two look so proud! LOVE it! Congrats on your new grandson, too.

Good luck with all the unpacking, Jen. It sure is quite the chore!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!