Monday, August 11, 2008

A-Z tag

Okay, Carolyn tagged me, so here you go:

A. Attached or Single? Attached
B. Best Friend? Al and my mom
C. Cake or Pie? Mmm...cake. But I would take pie too. Frankly, I wouldn't pass up any dessert except for maybe tapioca.
D. Day of the week? Saturday, but Friday is a close 2nd
E. Essential Items? diet coke, good books, chocolate, make-up, the mall
F. Favorite Color? blue to look at, red to wear
G. Gummy Bears or Worms? not so big on the gummies, but I'd take sour patch kids, or anything that is Haribo brand
H. Hometown? I guess Sandy, Utah?!? I grew up everywhere...I wanna go back to Utah. So I'm going to have to stick with Sandy.
I. Indulgences? cookie dough, Gymboree (it's an addiction), good make-up
J. January or July? How about December?
K. Kids? Sweet Avery
L. Life isn't complete without? Love? Family? This is too deep for me.
M. Marriage Date? October 2, 2003
N. Number of Brothers and Sisters? 2 brothers, 1 older and 1 younger
O. Oranges or Apples? I kind of OD'd on the apples, so I'm going with oranges, but only if they are tangy
P. Phobias or Fears? snakes-seeing them hearing about them, talking about them, imagining them, etc. I would also have to add flying, barfing (although I've gotten a little better about it since having Avery) and worms
Q. Quote: Don't have one
R. Reasons to Smile: I'm going home to see my families soon!!!
S. Superman or Wonder Woman-Superman, baby!
T. Tag 5 people: Sarah, Lara P., and whomever else feels like it
U. Unknown Fact about Me? What is there? I am an Olympics junkie. I find myself watching sports that I would never dream of watching otherwise. Go for the Gold!! I am obsessed with womens gymnastics. Oh how I wish I could do an awesome tumbling pass
V. Vegetables? Yeah, I like them. I like them even better with gravy, hollandaise sauce, cheese sauce, butter, etc. And fresh garden vegetables are always way better.
W. Worst Habit? constant worrying...there's always something to worry about... I know this trait comes genetically to me from Grandma Ann
X. X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound!! I've had some really fun ones! And some not so fun ones...but either way I think it is awesome the stuff they can see.
Y. Your favorite food? pizza, Mexican, Chinese, dessert
Z.Zodiac sign: Sagittarius

3 comments:

nyn said...

Thanks for responding to the Tag. I loved reading this stuff about you. And don't worry, You ROCK!! Love ya and have fun on your trip!!

Clark Family said...

When do you leave?? I know you won't be there for book club, and I am so sad!! Are you going to be at church?

Sarah said...

You are so funny! I can't wait to do mine!