Thursday, September 29, 2011

Girl or Boy?



I don't know if it's too soon for this post, but I thought maybe it was time to put our guesses out there for what the gender of baby #3 is going to be :)

Here is some input that may or may not be helpful:

- I really think it is a boy
- I have been wrong with both of our other kids :)
- Al has a 100% track record of guessing
- He used to be confident it was a girl, but now he is only semi-confident
- Avery of course thinks it is a girl
- James thinks it's a girl
- James doesn't understand the question :) Or that a baby is coming...
- We have a great boy's name picked out. I am really excited about it!
- We have a blank slate for a girl's name...
- All of my pregnancy symptoms/morning sickness etc. have been different with each pregnancy, so no use comparing.
- One Chinese calendar I saw said boy, another said girl :)
- If we follow Al's older sister's family pattern it will be a girl :)
- If we follow my older brother's family pattern it will be a boy :)
- It is great having one of each already, because I will be thrilled no matter what! I just want a healthy baby.

My ultrasound is on Wednesday, October 5th, less than a week away! Finally! I will be almost 22 weeks at that point. I'm thinking of taking Avery with me. I hope the next few days pass quickly!!

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Oh Jenny, we were just talking about it last night! We can't wait to hear! Oh and I really want to hear what your boy name is!

Leslee said...

I really don't know! I am going to put my vote in as a boy but I will let you know if I change my mind before wednesday:) I bet Avery would love to go and see the ultrasound.

jackie said...

oh man, i am interested to know the outcome! my ultrasound is next week too and i have noo idea. i think either way i'll be really surprised :). good luck!!

Team Jensen said...

Hahhaahaa! You crack me up! I'm soooo the same way. I am NEVER right! One major indicator I've discovered in my personal prediction scale...whatever gender I lean towards w/ names, we're having the opposite. SO, with that in mind. If you're anything like me. I'm guessing GIRL.

Oh and Allison is WAY WAY WAY into medical stuff. Like BIG time. About 10 min into the ultrasound, she got so bored telling us she couldn't tell what things were and it all looked the same to her. So, yeah. I hope Avery likes it better than our medical fanatic!

Kim said...

Love the cute baby pix. They are both so precious. I'm sticking with my original guess and saying GIRL!! I want Norah to have a little friend :)