Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Sunday











We had a fun Easter Sunday. The kids woke up to their Easter baskets and were so excited for their treats and little prizes. The Easter bunny hid tons of eggs around the house but we tried to wait and find them when Al got home from work. When Al got home he was excited to see his own basket and then we had a nice breakfast together before he headed to bed. The kids were so into their baskets that they weren't too into the egg hunt, but Avery ended up finding the rest of them.

It was fun getting the kids dressed up in their Easter best and then we headed to church. James fell asleep on the way for the first time ever since we've moved to the later schedule and I have to say it was so nice to just hold him while he slept instead of trying to entertain him! Yesterday was my first day teaching my primary class and they were darling. I taught the Easter lesson from the manual and then we made little tombs that the kids loved. I liked Relief Society, but going to primary yesterday was a lot of fun and a nice change for me. It will be fun on the Sundays Al can make it to have him help team teach.

3 comments:

Clark Family said...

What class are you teaching? I'm in primary now too...I teach Noah's class (ctr 6)

Sitton said...

Love all the Easter festivities! Looks like you guys had a good time as usual!

Team Jensen said...

Just so cute! Your kids look so springy, too! I wish we could here. It was a relatively cold day. Can't wait for flip flop weather to really come! I love your idea of hiding eggs all over the house to find easter morning. Fun Fun!