Sunday, October 10, 2010

Ready For School Too


Look how cute James looks! Every day we take Avery to preschool Avery grabs her little canvas bag that is hanging on the door knob on the way out to the garage. James thinks he needs a bag too and grabs another bag that we have hanging up and throws it over his shoulder, ready to go. Every morning he hurries and brings me his shoes too while I am helping Avery finish getting ready. I think he thinks he's ready to go to school too. It's so cute because usually I do put his shoes on for him and then he knows that is the cue that we are heading out and he runs for the garage door and waits for me. He is such a sweetheart.

Just some things James is doing now: says baby, is trying to sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star but the only sounds that come out are "Ah ah ah ah..." (still very cute), can climb off and on the couch, likes to give you 5, is getting into legos, loves Halloween decorations (especially ghosts), his favorite book is the 1-10 counting book, loves pizza more than any food (can eat 2 pieces!), but also loves strawberries and grapes, still sucks his thumb a lot and sometimes rubs his belly button at the same time, pushes his cars along the ground--I love watching him do this, likes Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, still a snuggle boy.

One thing he does that I love is when I ask a question to everybody, like, "Who's hungry"? or tired, or whatever, Avery will say, "Me!" and then James will chime in and say, "Me!" after her.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Too cute! Don't you love that sibling stuff. Allison was telling us everything she was doing yesterday and planned on doing today and after each one we'd hear Isaac announce, "yeah, me too!". It was HILARIOUS!!!!