Thursday, January 15, 2009

It's A...

So, it's been a long time since I've posted. We've been out of town for quite some time, battling a vicious stomach flu and a cold that lasted over a month. Not to mention enjoying the Christmas holidays...more about that later.

Anyway, we had our ultrasound yesterday and I am so happy to announce that we are having a BOY!!!

We have a lot of ultrasound pictures, but no scanner :( We've been shopping already and have picked up some really cute boy things! I can't wait to do more shopping.

Avery talks a lot about 'the baby on the TV.' We took her to see the ultrasound yesterday and she was pretty fascinated. When Al was tucking her in last night she said, 'Daddy, do you remember the baby's feet?' Then she told me that we went to the hospital because the baby needed a check-up. She has been really cute about the whole thing.

4 comments:

Clark Family said...

so excited for you!

us in a nut shell said...

SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

Becky said...

Jenny I'm so happy for you! boys sure are fun! I saw your dad at work and he told me. Matt's dad was an only boy also, he had 3 boys and now has 7 grandsons, so we've repopulated the Alder name....you'll do the same now! Good Luck with your pregnancy! it's all down hill from here!

Carrie said...

Congratulations! Did you know that your little boy is Grandma Ann's 50th great-grandchild? He deserves a prize of some sort for that! I'm so happy for you.