Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Avery has something she wants to say...


We are so excited to announce that we will have another addition to our family!! I am just a couple of days from finishing the first trimester. Today I had my second doctor's appointment and I got to hear our baby's heartbeat! I had an ultrasound 4 weeks ago and was able to see the baby moving around and see the heartbeat at that time. Everything looks/sounds great!!

I am hoping to avoid the Cholestasis this time around. It made for a miserable last trimester. I felt awful and the worrying was off the charts. Not to mention that I got to know my way around the hospital super well with my 3 appointments a week. But only time will tell if I get it again. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I don't!! The only good thing is that if I do get it than the baby gets delivered 2-3 weeks before the due date, and I'm all for shortening a pregnancy ;)

Anyway, as for now the due date is May 22nd!!!

6 comments:

us in a nut shell said...

Yeah!!! Congrats! And what an adorable shirt for Avery to show off how proud she is!

Karen said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys! :)

nyn said...

Wohoo!! YIPEE!! SO EXCITING!!Congrats. Love you!!

julie said...

Congratulations! Hope everything goes well for you!

Natalie said...

Congrats! I'm excited for you! Avery will be a big helper I'm sure!

Tiffani and Christopher Guymon said...

That's so EXCITING! Congrats! Hope this will be an easy pregnancy for you. Take Care :)