Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Avery can read!!


Okay. It's not quite reading, but Avery has memorized half of this book! I think it is so cute! The other day I was reading it to her and before I could say the words she started to say them.
I have made up some actions that I do along with this book. Avery not only says the words but she does the actions too. The first time she did it I yelled down to Al and had him come up so he could see it for himself. I was so tickled by the whole thing.
Truthfully there aren't too many words or pages in this book. Every page shows a Sesame Street monster with a different expression on their face and words that describe the emotion. Avery's favorite pages/words are the "sleepy face," "silly face," and "naughty face." She also likes the "worried face" but mostly because it has a picture of Telly monster trying to get away from the bee. Avery just gets excited and jabs at the bee exclaiming, "bee! bee!"

0 comments: