Thursday, May 19, 2011

Last Day of Preschool


Today is Avery's last day of preschool. It is definitely a bittersweet kind of day. Avery has absolutely loved Ms. Annie these past two years and so have I! She has been a wonderful teacher and Avery has enjoyed class and learned so much. The other night I was looking at old blog entries and found one from Avery's first day of preschool 2 years ago. I can't believe how much she has changed. I forget that she was so little when we moved here to start this whole residency adventure.

Next week is the official last week of preschool, but we will miss it since we will be in Utah. We are looking forward to our adventures there and know it will be so much fun and the time will fly by as it always does. Then it will be back to the Texas heat and humidity for some days at the beach with friends, spray parks, maybe some more 'camping', and whatever other adventures we come up with. Before I know it Avery will be back at school, but this time it will be full-day kindergarten. We registered Avery last month and I know she is so very excited to go to the 'big school'.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

You get full day kindergarten? I'm kind of jealous! I'm so mixed on that. It's hard to let them grow up so fast and be gone all day, but it's nice to have a little more "peace" around the house! Good luck with it all! Let's visit when you're in Utah!

Jessie said...

I can't wait for you guys to get here! Only a few more days!